- #: 189527
- Price: $0.99 In Apple Store
- Category: Games
- Updated: 2008-11-28
- Current Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 0.90 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gerald Kaszuba
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 2.0 or later
- © 2008 Gerald Kaszuba
Add to Favorite apps
TowerDefend is an addictive strategy game to prevent "creeps" from escaping the map by building towers. It is based on the "Tower Defense" game genre.More details are on the web site:- http://towerdefend.slowchop.com/..
Rated 4/5 based on 3 customer reviews.
Not going to hurt the rating with a one star because I know it is going to be a ok better. A few things I would like to mention:
- Its good you can replace towers but do not get anything back from the old tower.
- Fire, virus, and frost towers get useless very fast when the enemies become faster than the projectiles. So you are left with no choice but lasers, which don't do much.
- Around stage 510, it began to deduct lives from me even though I had never let a single one by. I eventually lost when I should have had 20 lives still.
- All the normal creeps never made it past the 3rd grid mark. The bosses were the only ones threatening. I think the bosses should sometimes be a single creep, and the normal ones a bit stronger.
That's it. I hope you will take my suggestions into thought. They will make the game much better.
Great, but needs updating
One update that this REALLY needs: an upgrade system for the towers. Not too much strategy if you can't upgrade.
Also, at around round 450, the projectiles go crazy.
The super LOL
Ipod LOL write:
I got to lvl 498 on easy and the double speed guys did not show up LOL and they killed me in less then a nano sec I had 20 lives left also I like this game
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes